Senior Security Research Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Security Research Engineer with a passion for cyber-attacks analysis and research, hacking, and broad experience in securing the networks from digital threats and broad experience in vulnerability discovery, analysis, and exploitation. You will be responsible for innovating new features and techniques that bring advanced network visibility, early threat detection, and automated incident response in the edge-on-prem environment. You will work closely with the Data Analytics, Data Science, and Development teams. For security-driven tasks and challenges that will keep you engaged and motivated, read the description below.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Threat modeling of cyber-attack scenarios on different infrastructure components (network, Linux, Kubernetes, IoT environments).
- Live infrastructure exploitation according to the threat modeling scenarios.
- Assist with designing and building the test environments for further live exploitation and security features testing.
- Provide feedback on the quality of the developed security product.
- Assist with penetration testing of the developed security product.
- Design and develop mechanisms for detection of suspicious/malicious anomaly behavior on the endpoints and the network.
- Write technical summaries, white papers, and blogs based on your research and findings.
- Work with other teams in research, development, and product groups.
- Hands-on experience in penetration testing and hacking.
- Experience with cloud security implementation best practices.
- Solid understanding of the TCP/IP stack and networking.
- Familiarity with security issues associated with containers, Kubernetes, Distributed Systems, and Linux of large scale web applications.
- Hands-on programming experience in Python, Golang, or any other programming language.
- Experience with managing security aspects of cloud infrastructures and applications.
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Matrix.
Would be a big plus:
- Experience building IoT/OT, Edge, and cloud security solutions.
- Strong knowledge of IoT cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation, and orchestration.